About Western Alliance Bank
Major accolades include being ranked as a top U.S. bank in 2022 and 2023 by American Banker and Bank Director. Its primary subsidiary, Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, offers a full spectrum of tailored commercial banking solutions and consumer products, all delivered with outstanding service by banking and mortgage experts who put customers first.
The Western Alliance affiliate program includes their High-Yield Savings Premier account:
- An APY that’s 11 times the national average
- No Fees (No account activity or maintenance fees)
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- FDIC insurance
- U.S. based call center support available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday
- Minimum balance of $0.01 is required to earn the advertised APY
- Open an account online in five minutes or less
About the Western Alliance Bank Affiliate Program
The Western Alliance Bank affiliate program is based on a Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) model.
If this financial product would be of interest to your audience, apply to the Western Alliance Bank affiliate program today.