goPeer is Canada’s first regulated consumer peer-to-peer lending platform dedicated to helping everyday Canadians to lend and borrow from each other. Their innovative approach to lending focuses on financial wellness and empowering Canadians to help each other achieve their financial goals faster. goPeer is able to offer better personal loan rates to borrowers than traditional lenders while allowing everyday Canadian investors to access a new fixed income asset class.
goPeer offers Canadian investors access to a new asset class (i.e. consumer loans) that has generally been inaccessible in the past (goPeer is available to all Canadians, including non-accredited investors). Their technology recommends loans that are suitable to the investor’s risk appetite. Investors earn monthly repayments from their loan investments with interest that is directly deposited into their goPeer wallets.
About the goPeer Affiliate Program
The goPeer affiliate program operates on a cost per acquisition (CPA) model. Publishers will trigger the following CPA according to the initial funded amount:
- Initial funded amount between: $1,000 – $3,000 – Commission: $60
- Initial funded amount between: $3,001 – 6,000 – Commission $100
- Initial funded amount: >$6,001 – Commission $150
- Initial funded amount = when an investor initially funds their goPeer wallet between the ranges mentioned above.
- Funds must be held or invested for at least 14 days in order to qualify for the commission.
Their peer-to-peer lending platform is an asset class that allows individuals to diversify their overall investment portfolios outside of traditional assets such as stocks, bonds, or real estate, and produces fixed monthly passive income with attractive returns.
If this sounds like a financial product that would be of interest to your audience, apply to promote goPeer’s affiliate program now.